Tech Pubs Utopia summary

Subject: Tech Pubs Utopia summary
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- peri -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 05:57:29 -0700

I want to congratulate Andrew Plato for the best description of a tech pubs
department I've ever seen. Very impressive work! And yes, I see a seminar in
there too.

Andrew, have you ever worked in an environment even remotely similar to what
you described?

Fabien Vais
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Fabien Vais - Documentation Analyst (Analyste en documentation)
Technical Writing, Technical Translation/Globalization, Editing, Publishing,
Teaching, Training
Rédaction technique, Traduction/globalisation technique, Révision, Mise en
Page, Enseignement, Formation

e-mail: phantoms -at- total -dot- net
Mailing address (Adresse postale): 38 Elderidge, D.D.O. (Montreal), Quebec,
H9A 2P4
Phone/Fax: (514) 685-4752

Moving your documentation online? We can help with standards, planning,
or training. Visit us at http://www.weisner.com or mailto:info -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Help University is proud to sponsor TECHWR-L.
Register online now for Help '99, and receive a special TECHWR-L discount:
http://www.helpuniversity.com/conferen/fall99techwl.htm
---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: babraham -at- PERI -dot- COM
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-