Re: pinting lots of linked html docs

Subject: Re: pinting lots of linked html docs
From: Sandy Harris <sharris -at- dkl -dot- com>
To: Barbara Hubert <barbara_hubert -at- epicdata -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:50:32 -0400

Barbara Hubert wrote:

> is there such a thing as a tool that would allow you to convert html to
> text
>
> we are trying to print out a large web of html docs without having to
> open each page before printing
>
> any suggestions?

The free Amaya browser/editor from http://w3c.org (World Wide Web
Consortium, the standards setters for the web) has a "make book"
feature that does approximately what you want.

I'm hazy on details; in particular, I don't know if you have to put in
any special tags, or adopt any special conventions with normal tags, to
make this work well.