Re: FrameMaker E-mail List

Subject: Re: FrameMaker E-mail List
From: "Tom Murrell" <tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Peter Lucas <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:01:42 -0400

>From: "Peter Lucas" <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>
>To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
>Subject: FrameMaker E-mail List
>Date: Wed, Sep 29, 1999, 3:01 PM
>

> Does anybody know what is going on with the FrameMaker e-mail list? I
> haven't received anything in a couple of days.
>
> Peter Lucas

My guess is that everything is WONDERFUL in FrameMaker land, and no one
needs to write with any questions or comments. Everyone understands the
software and how to get it to do what they need it to do, and they're all
happily creating PDF files for the new millennium

(Can you tell I am envious?)

Tom Murrell