RE: Wish list for academic research

Subject: RE: Wish list for academic research
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:44:11 -0500

Jane Said:

Well, maybe the manual was bad, maybe it wasn't, but without any
studies to say what is or is not acceptable/beneficial/usable or a
nightmare, beauty is left for the beholders to bicker about.

Jason Sayz:

So, if the majority of the users think a manual sucks, but we perform a
study that says it doesn't, can we tell the users that they are morons?

Jason