Technical Writers or Information Developers?

Subject: Technical Writers or Information Developers?
From: Dan Caldwell <DCaldwell -at- gohighspeed -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:30:59 -0700

Hello,

I'm seeing an increased number of online and printed job adds that are
calling for Information Developers instead of Technical Writers. I've
also noticed that "Technical Writers" is not listed in the "Who Belongs
to STC?" section of the latest STC brochure.

Any thoughts on this trend?

Thank you,
Dan Caldwell