RE: Do Online Books Increase Offline Sales?

Subject: RE: Do Online Books Increase Offline Sales?
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:35:11 -0400

I'm working on an online version of STC's journal,
_Technical Communication_. The company that we're
contracting with on this project has worked with many
prominent scientific and medical journals. They tell me that
many of those customers have experienced significant
increases in paper subscriptions as a result of the move
online.

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: +1 (803) 642-2156
Fax: +1 (803) 642-9325
http://www.ghayhoe.com

Winner
APEX '99 Grand Award for Publication Excellence

Awards of Distinguished Technical Communication
South Carolina/Carolina Foothills STC Chapters
1998-99 Technical Publications Competition