RE: FW: Multiple checkouts with FrameMaker?

Subject: RE: FW: Multiple checkouts with FrameMaker?
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com>
To: "Steven J. Owens" <puff -at- netcom -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 07:11:49 -0700

I know I have a bias, but Canterbury from Chrystal Software is a terrific
document management system for FrameMaker. It is designed for publications,
not for software control. It solves problems like this.

Regards,
Carl
Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.