OT: Eudora Address Book

Subject: OT: Eudora Address Book
From: Tekky30015 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com (TECHWR-L)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:18:33 EDT

I'm currently working with a MAC that uses Eudora 4.2 for e-mail. I am
trying to create a list containing about 200 names to put into the "address
book," which already has several separate lists in it and they seem to go by
titles referred to as "nicknames"?? Does anyone know how to do this -- the
owner of the MAC does not have a manual for Eudora, and I haven't been able
to get online help? I, too, find it hard to believe that I can't figure this
out (not being familiar with the MAC doesn't help, either).

Thanks for any assistance,
Debbie
Tekky30015 -at- aol -dot- com