computer based training

Subject: computer based training
From: Barbara Hubert <barbara_hubert -at- epicdata -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:35:39 -0700

Our company is currently moving towards web accessible documentation and

computer based training.

I am currently developing two training manuals for our new product.
These manuals are to be designed with the ultimate goal being that they
will be converted over to online documents and/or function as supporting

documents for computer based/interactive training.

I have no experience beyond basic web design and content development.
Can anyone recommend some relevant web sites, software, books,
advice--anything that would assist in this documentation project will be

appreciated.

sincerely
b hubert