Re: Taming the Wild, Wild I.S.

Subject: Re: Taming the Wild, Wild I.S.
From: "Guy A. McDonald" <guy -at- nstci -dot- com>
To: "Techwhirlers" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:23:31 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy A. McDonald [mailto:guy -at- nstci -dot- com]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 9:06 AM
To: TECHWR-L

The folk at Consolidated Freightways should pay for this information. This
is not a simple "ask for help so we don't reinvent the wheel" request.

No, this is a major reorganization that the company is handling in a very
poor manner. While I appreciate you taking some responsibility to try and
help -- this company should pay for what you ask for free

Guy McDonald
guy -at- nstci -dot- com

>So... I am looking for *samples* of the following types of standard
internal documentation to implement: