OT: contracting: compilation of replies

Subject: OT: contracting: compilation of replies
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- commsoft -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "'WINHLP-L'" <winhlp-l -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca>, "'Framers'" <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:56:56 -0400

Woah! Seems that there are quite a few people who want in on this info... I
must have sent it out to over 40 people so far!

Well, my fingers are gettin' tired, so if you want the contracting info, you
can read it off the Web from my homepage. Eric Ray will also be posting it
on the TECHWR-L homepage.

Thanks!

My homepage: <http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/3377/index.html>

The info should be available after 4:00 PM EST.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis Software Corporation
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts
phone: 518.433.7698
fax: 518.433.7680
<mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
<http://www.aptissoftware.com>