Vancouver TW Meeting this Saturday

Subject: Vancouver TW Meeting this Saturday
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- edispatch -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:23:37 -0700

NOTE: If you are NOT planning on attending this meeting, please
let me know ASAP so that I might cancel it altogether if people
don't show up. Thanks.

The next coffee networking meeting of Tech Writers from the Lower Mainland
will be held this Saturday, September 25th, at 6:00 p.m. at the Bread
Gardens
in Metrotown, Burnaby (4575 Central Blvd, just east of
Metrotown mall).

We discuss anything that a person brings up (usually related to technical
writing, but not always), for example: job leads, breaking into the field,
software problems, dealing with fellow workers, trends in tech writing,
local industry news, interesting threads on TECHWR-L.

Please let us know if you will be attending this meeting. Thanks!