preserving FM cross-file links in Acrobat: an article

Subject: preserving FM cross-file links in Acrobat: an article
From: Shlomo Perets <shlomo -at- microtype -dot- com>
To: Framers -at- FrameUers -dot- com, acrobat -at- blueworld -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, frame2acrobat -at- onelist -dot- com
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:24:29 +0100

As questions relating to preserving FrameMaker cross-file links when
converting FrameMaker files and books to Acrobat are frequently
raised, I placed an article discussing this topic in my web page:
http://www.microtype.com/resources/FM_crossfile_links.pdf (190K, 5 pages).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType
http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker-to-Acrobat: TimeSavers / Advanced Techniques Course / Solutions