UK tech authors - now evolved to EU tech authors and translators

Subject: UK tech authors - now evolved to EU tech authors and translators
From: Sybille Sterk <sybille -at- wowfabgroovy -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com, winhlp-L -at- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:08:33 +0100

Dear All,

Maybe you remember me posting my idea of developing a kind of "open market
place" for UK authors where tech authors can post their details for
potential employers.

Since then I had quite a few replies, some from European countries and even
India. Therefore the original idea of a UK technical author web site has
evolved to a European web site. This should then - logically - include
technical translators.

At the moment we are toying with the idea of making the web site a
searchable archive rather than just a list of writers or translators.

If you want to be included or have suggestions on how to improve the idea,
or can help with realising the idea, please contact me directly:

Sybille -at- wowfabgroovy -dot- net

Sybille

Sybille Sterk
Technical Author and Translator (German)
Email: sybille -at- wowfabgroovy -dot- net
Web Site: <http://www.wowfabgroovy.net/>www.wowfabgroovy.net
ICQ: #26779340