FW: Menu bar or Menubar?

Subject: FW: Menu bar or Menubar?
From: "Doctor Heart" <lonestar -at- nesma -dot- net -dot- sa>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:05:55 +0300

Bonnie wrote in reply to Keith Long's question:
"Microsoft Manual of Style (3rd Ed.) uses toolbar, taskbar, and menu bar."

Bonnie,
I just read your reply, and chuckled. My answer was based on Microsoft
internal docs. Apparently Microsoft is not consistent with its own style
manual. :-)
Inkhorn

Don't know where to turn for RoboHELP, HTML, or HTML-based Help
training? Visit us at http://www.weisner.com or mailto:info -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by Rose Hill, Your Business and Career Coach.
"Assume Success! Live Your Passion!" Get the gist at
http://www.coachrose.com/ then call 503.629.4804 for details!
---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: lonestar -at- NESMA -dot- NET -dot- SA
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-