RE: Motivation For Overtime?

Subject: RE: Motivation For Overtime?
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:22:06 +0100

I agree with Denise on this one. My boss is very flexible when it comes
to time-keeping...so if we want a few hours off to go shopping
orsomething, that's okay. The payback then is, if she needs us to put in
a few hours overtime, that's okay too. A sense of fairness is
paramount...a bit of give and take.

And before anyone jumps down my throat...I know I'm incredibly lucky to
have such a fair and understanding boss. And I have left jobs before
that expected more overtime than I was willing to do.

Aoidin