RE: Word: Q about ruler

Subject: RE: Word: Q about ruler
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: "'Susan Seifert'" <susan -at- lisco -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:57:34 -0700

You're working with tables, aren't you. The trouble seems to be
intermittent. Some cells or rows or tables and not others? Some docs but
not others? Sometimes saving, or saving closing and reopening steadies it up
a bit, but otherwise you're kind of stuck.

Instead of trying to adjust the tab on the ruler line, you have to use
Format Tabs or Format Paragraph to make the adjustment you want. Better
than nothing. :)

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge (1558-1603)
is at http://ren.dm.net