Frame vs. Frame+SGML

Subject: Frame vs. Frame+SGML
From: juliusm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:13:08 -0600

As a new user of FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML, I've been trying to figure out
what the SGML version gives you that the basic product doesn't. I can see that
SGML provides for better document control through element definitions, but
beyond that, are there any general advantages to working in SGML?

Julius Martinez
IBM Information Development
juliusm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com