Re: templates for booklets

Subject: Re: templates for booklets
From: "Meg Halter" <mhalter -at- ridgenet -dot- net>
To: <Gilda_Spitz -at- markham -dot- longview -dot- ca>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:11:10 -0700

Hi Gilda --

Microsoft claims that you can make a booklet using just Word. They describe
the process of using linked text boxes in Article ID Q120778, "Creating
Foldover Booklets in Word for Windows" at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q120/7/78.as . The trouble
with this (painful) approach is that you have to figure out by hand how the
text boxes link and then do the linking by hand. Bet this would get old very
fast.

-- Meg