Getting HTML docs into VC++ DevStudio

Subject: Getting HTML docs into VC++ DevStudio
From: Chris Despopoulos <cud -at- arrakis -dot- es>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:26:36 +0200

Hi...

Hope this isn't a bone-head question:

Assume you write API docs and you expect your customers to
program in MSVC++. Is there any way to set up an HTML
version of the docs so the DevStudio InfoViewer can see
them? I believe the viewer is Internet Explorer at the
bottom of it, but I don't see a way to specify an URL for a
file location.

Also, I believe if you make an AxtiveX control, you can
somehow document properties in a way that programmers can
see the docs in the InfoViewer. Could I just make a bogus
ActiveX thingie and use that to expose my docs?

Or am I missing something obvious? If I'm not, then should
I say MSoft is?

Thanks cud