Re: templates for booklets

Subject: Re: templates for booklets
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: "Keith Long" <vds -at- kglongware -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 18:52:22 -0500

At 02:33 PM 9/12/99, Keith Long wrote:

Hello,

You cannot go wrong with Clickbook. You can read about the program--and
even download a trial copy of the program--by going to the following page:

http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/cb/clickbook.html

I love Clickbook, but there's one exception to that claim -- Clickbook isn't PostScript based, so if you have any EPS graphics or PS code in your document, they' won't print properly.

But it's great for just about any other kind of imposition job.

--
Beth Friedman
bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com