RE: TW jobs in Ottawa, Canada

Subject: RE: TW jobs in Ottawa, Canada
From: "Doctor Heart" <lonestar -at- nesma -dot- net -dot- sa>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 23:13:10 +0300

"Thanks in advance" asked:

"I'm looking for some help, leads, and/or advice with finding a tech writing
job in Ottawa."

Here is an Internet site that may help you generate tech writer employment
opportunities:

http://www.jobbus.com/

It bills itself as "Canada's Employment Portal" and "A whole new way to look
for work online."

It's worth a try. I'm loosing a great member of my team who is returning to
Canada. He used this site.

Good luck,
Inkhorn