Re: Can Someone Give Me a Quick and Dirty Outline for a Technical Manual

Subject: Re: Can Someone Give Me a Quick and Dirty Outline for a Technical Manual
From: "Sella Rush" <sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:31:04 -0700

When I want this kind of ideas, I look online for kind corporations
(oxymoron) who make their documentation available (such as Poet). Also look
at the documentation that came with any software your company has bought.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington