H1 visa sponsorship

Subject: H1 visa sponsorship
From: Kalpana Thakar <kalpana_tc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:38:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Need some help from all of you.

I have recently moved to Massachusetts and am looking for a Technical
writer's job. I have 4+years experience writing user manuals, creating
on line help, writing for the web, etc.

I am on a spouse visa and will need H1 sponsorship. Unfortunately very
few companies are willing to sponsor H1 visas for technical writers.

Do you by any chance know of any companies that have vacancies for tech
writers in Massachusetts and are willing to sponsor H1 visas?

Please do let me know.

Regards,
Kalpana.