Re: Dialog Box Question

Subject: Re: Dialog Box Question
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:46:19 -0700

[checkbox] List Rows with [edit box] or Greater Links

Try:
To [put the purpose here], select the List Rows check box and specify the
number of links [with maybe a bit more explanation phrase here].

Lets the user know why they want to do it before they actually do it. That
helps the people who are scanning to see what else they need to do. And
helps those who are clueless because they have never done this before.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!

Chuck <writer -at- best -dot- com> wrote in message
news:LYR18328-3275-1999 -dot- 09 -dot- 03-09 -dot- 50 -dot- 02--sharonburton#earthlink -dot- net -at- lists -dot- ray
comm.com...