long distance job hunting

Subject: long distance job hunting
From: "tgreen -at- compassnet -dot- com" <tgreen -at- aesbus -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 10:20:05 -0500

I am also having the same frustrations as Anon. I have had some seem very
interested, then drop off the face of the earth. It looks like a company
will jump on a local candidate rather than go through the expense of
relocating.

I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

Tommy D. Green
Senior Technical Writer
AESBUS Knowledge Solutions
email: tgreen -at- aesbus -dot- com