Looking for a Book

Subject: Looking for a Book
From: Rebecca Best <rbest -at- oanservices -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:04:26 -0700

Hello All,

A colleague of mine went to the STC conference in Cincinnati in May 1999 and
saw a book called Icons (it was very popular and sold out). Unfortunately
she did not write down any identifying information about the book and with
only the title to go on, I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know
the author(s) and /or publishers of this book and where I may purchase it?
It apparently comes with a CD full of icons.

If you don't know anything about this book, perhaps you could refer me to
any book/CD containing icons that can be used in a commercial application.

Thank you for your time.

Rebecca Best
Usability Analyst
OAN Canada, Inc.