Re: Recap of the messasge about screwing up

Subject: Re: Recap of the messasge about screwing up
From: Chuck <writer -at- best -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:42:46 -0700

shelly -dot- l -dot- hazard -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com wrote:
<snip>
> Sounds like you've had success in the past, so perhaps it is just the
> company you're in right now. Some places never learn no matter how hard you
> try to educate them....*grin*
>
> Perhaps it's time to move on?

Shelly (and others)

I parted company with <I'm not going to name the company> at the
beginning of summer. I'm picking up short term contracts as I try to
re-find that "good" company and development environment.

Any leads in or near San Francisco (where "near" does *not* include the
mid-to-lower peninsula, such as Redwood City, Sunnyvale, and San Jose,
or the far East Bay, where BART-able places in the Oakland and Berkeley
area are within commute range) are appreciated.

--
"Online help should ignore first-time users and concentrate
on those people who are already successful using the

Chuck Martin
writer"at"best.com www.writeforyou.com

*****LEGAL NOTICE TO ALL BULK E-MAILERS*****

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47,
Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all nonsolicited
commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a
download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.