Subject: [techwr-l] Re: That raise and promotion
From: "Ivan Gelicall" <ivan_gelicall -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:50:05 -0700

I once had a job working in a slaugtherhouse in England. I told the boss that if he didn't give me
a raise, I'd slaughter him.

He burst out laughing, gave me a raise and a bonus.
My advice is to alway inject some humor into whatever
your doing.

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com

As a leading service provider to technical writers, we are proud to sponsor

Rely on ForeignExchange for responsive and professional
software localization and technical translation services.

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

From