Subject: [techwr-l] Document Creation Process
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:38:01 -0400

Does anyone have experience developing a procedure that talks about the
necessary steps in creating a document from start to finish? I have searched
the archives, but a lot of the information there is about estimating or
Hackos books on Project Plans and stuff. Yes, I have the book on order and
it is being shipped from Amazon. I was just wondering if anyone had specific
hard copy processes in place that they would like to share.

Kevin Feeman
Technical Publications Manager
MicroMass Communications Inc.
www.micromass.com <http://www.micromass.com/>
(919) 851-3182 Ext. 3105
kevin -dot- feeman -at- micromass -dot- com

As a leading service provider to technical writers, we are proud to sponsor

Rely on ForeignExchange for responsive and professional
software localization and technical translation services.

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

From