RE: reader feedback.

Subject: RE: reader feedback.
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:15:43 -0400

A couple of books that I use, and that I've provided
feedback on, have had web site addresses. I could provide feedback there,
but the thing that hooked me was that they had extra samples, or "errata"
that users had found posted. You would want to draw them in in a way that
serves their own interests...
Joy M. Brady
Sr. Technical Writer/Retail Systems Documentation (CAD4A)
mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net <mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
614.729.4645 (voice)
614.729.4499 (fax)