Re: Best Books on On-line Help Authoring?

Subject: Re: Best Books on On-line Help Authoring?
From: "Lydia Wong" <lydiaw -at- fpoint -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:33:45 -0400

Chuck recommended several books about online help, in response to a request
for recommendations. (I concur with all of Chuck's recommendations.)

Chuck noted that there is only one book he knows of about HTMLHelp--the one
by Steve Wexler. Just to let the group know, according to Scott Boggan, he
is working on a book about HTML Help to be published in about 6 months. I
hope that it will be available then or sooner. We could really use a good,
more complete book about HTMLHelp.

HTH,

Lydia
Lydia Wong