Re: Iambic pentameter (was Use v. utilize; was Re: Simple ge Question)

Subject: Re: Iambic pentameter (was Use v. utilize; was Re: Simple ge Question)
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:09:40 -0400

Hmmm.

I can't say I recommend this. Iambic pentameter, sure, if it doesn't
interfere with the readability . . . but methinks it would. As for jokes,
even ones that are not mildly offensive reduce the credibility of your book.
Of course, hypertext Easter eggs in the PDF and online help . . . that's a
different story.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=