SORRY: Online Oxford - Misquoted name

Subject: SORRY: Online Oxford - Misquoted name
From: Jl Cc <jccwriter -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:59:19 -0700

Oops, earlier today, I misquoted the name of the online dictionary I
sent to the list.

My apologies. Friday must be near. Maggie, thanks for letting me know!
What a pal! ¡Muchas gracias!

Jenise
jccwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com

<<snip>>
Actually, that's the New Oxford Dictionary of English, which is not
(more's the pity) the OED. Nice site, tho! Apparently the OED is
available online
by subscription, though I don't know any more about it than that.
Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com
<<>>