Developing Multimedia

Subject: Developing Multimedia
From: Lisa Depenbrock <lisa -dot- depenbrock -at- US -dot- FICSGRP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:59:14 -0400

Hello All,

I need information about products to help me create multimedia to be
distributed over the web. I have never created any multimedia but have
created lots of web based help systems using RoboHelp HTML /WebHelp. I
am looking for a product that is easy to use, has a small learning
curve, and will be relatively cheap. I am the only writer on the
project so it needs to be fairly simple. Any advice about what to use
or methods that are helpful in creating multimedia or tutorial s would
be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Lisa

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=