Re: Marvel at my stupidity

Subject: Re: Marvel at my stupidity
From: edunn -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:24:06 -0400

A topic so wonderfully and completely off topic and on topic all at the same
time. Could almost swear it was a Friday by the traffic generated...

My example may only make sense to fellow Quebecers, but here goes:
as a child I used to think the shopping complex "Complex Desjardins" was in
fact
"Plastic Jam Jars".

Eric L. Dunn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=