What to do when you can't use screen captures in help file?...

Subject: What to do when you can't use screen captures in help file?...
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:49:19 -0400

I'm creating my first HTML help project and it's going to reside on a remote
MetaFrame server. While testing the help file, I noticed that the screen
captures were taking very long to paint. Even though we've always used
hotspotted screen captures in our previous help files, I'm contemplating
whether
or not I should even include the images since the help file is not going to
be
local because they take too long to paint. I know that many help files
don't
use screen captures, but I have always thought they were very effective.
What
do you think? Opinions welcome.

Thanks ahead of time for your responses,

Michelle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=