Re: Scratch

Subject: Re: Scratch
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:14:49 -0400

Title: RE: Scratch

(ok, what the heck, I'm tired of mucking with RoboHelp right now)
(and besides, it's easier to poke holes than be solve problems <g>)

imho, the "Creating Query" suggestions won't work, because they don't address the initial problem - distinguishing the 2 methods of creating a query - modifying an existing query to make a new one, and making a new one.

hrm .... what does Outlook say about it's Rules Wizard - you can modify an existing rule to make a new one, or just start ... um ... from scratch.

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com