Re: Marvel at my stupidity

Subject: Re: Marvel at my stupidity
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:04:48 -0400

You know, I went back and read Mr. Waltz' post, and it WAS
humorous. I mean, it was so over-the-top that I should have gotten it. Sorry
for fanning flames. The dictionary reference is hilarious! My bad. I shut up
now.
Joy M. Brady
Sr. Technical Writer/Retail Systems Documentation (CAD4A)
mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net <mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
614.729.4645 (voice)
614.729.4499 (fax)

Visit our Systems Documentation Web Site:
http://web/RETAppDevel/retailsub_appdev_frames.htm
<http://web/RETAppDevel/retailsub_appdev_frames.htm>