Hot new jobs for Technical Writers

Subject: Hot new jobs for Technical Writers
From: Buddy Stein <bs -at- WHITEHOUSETECHNICAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:07:27 -0400

Hi Technical Writers,

I have too many positions for Technical Writers to post. Please visit my
jobs page for Technical Writers at http://www.WhitehouseTechnical.com

Also, please, help me fill the 6 positions at the bottom of this message.
Drop me an email if you refer a friend and I'll pay you a large referral fee
if I place them.

************* Please, help me fill these positions for my
clients. Now Interviewing *****************
1 permanent positions to fill for a Sr. Technical Writer in Miami,
Fla.
1 permanent positions to fill for a Sr. Technical Writer in Boca
Raton, Fla.
2 permanent positions to fill for Sr. Technical Writers in Fort
Lauderdale, Fla. (Microsoft Subsidiary)
1 permanent positions to fill for a Jr. Technical Writer in Fort
Lauderdale, Fla. (Microsoft Subsidiary)

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Services