OT: Can you call back for a job after being rejected?

Subject: OT: Can you call back for a job after being rejected?
From: Kelly Schab <schabk -at- CYBERENET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:23:27 -0400

Background: I've been searching for work out of state and had one phone
interview so far with a mid-sized company. I said that I wanted the
higher end of their salary range for the position as it is what I should
be getting now - I guess I should have just said it's negotiable until
they gave me an offer. I got a good feeling from the interview but I got
a "thanks-but-no-thanks" letter from them some time afterwards.

Today I saw another positing of this position.

My question is: Should I call and tell them that I'm still interested in
the job?

Since this is off-topic, please respond off list.

Thanks in advance,
Kelly

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=