FrameMaker + PDF

Subject: FrameMaker + PDF
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- RUGGED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:58:34 +0200

I am posting it on behalf of a friend

Hello,
I am hoping someone out there can help.
I have 2 book files in FrameMaker in two seperate directories. I have
x-refs
between them. I kept the book files open when I made the PDF and the
xrefs
worked. I am making a CD ROM with these PDFs and they have to be merged
to a common directory. Now the xrefs do not work. I do not want to
re-link the x-refs in Exchange. Is there a better way to do this?
Please Advise
Send all comments to : Laura_Novich -at- 3com -dot- com

Thanks
Laura

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=