Annual STC Conference

Subject: Annual STC Conference
From: "Broken A. Jaw" <broken_jaw -at- MAILCITY -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:57:42 -0700

Hello:

I need some advice. Has anyone ever had to justify going to the yearly STC
conference? I want to go to the 47th STC conference in Florida, but I need
to write the right kind of proposal. Any hints, help, suggestions, or
general comments would be most appreciated.

TIA

Bro 'KEN' Jaw

---
Lo, the mighty mallet has fallen and yea verily its aim was true.
Abuse me PAL and I'll abuse U!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=