Re: Spreading Word

Subject: Re: Spreading Word
From: Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCOMMODITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 07:49:52 -0500

Henry

I use Word for my document, which is already up to 150 Megs. It is about
250 pages, and each page has a screen capture on it. Yes, that's a
frightening figure, but I haven't experienced any *major* problems
(:::seriously knocking on wood:::) besides a few formatting issues -- which
I corrected and a problem with the "refresh/F9" function that has also since
disappeared. One question I have for you -- when you discovered that your
doc ballooned up to 1.4, was it in the process of printing your doc? I
think that Word compresses the size of the document until it comes time to
print it, but I'm not sure.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=