Frame to PDF (And Other Questions)

Subject: Frame to PDF (And Other Questions)
From: RD <rdphillip -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 12:13:34 -0500

Sorry if these issues have come up before. My search of the archives didn't
reveal anything that specifically addresses them. I'm hoping that's because
these topics are so simple, everone else already knows the answers. :)

1. I'm attempting to convert a few Frame 5.5.6 docs to PDF. It appears
that Frame doesn't provide this function itself, but rather uses other
programs (such as Adobe Exchange or Distiller) for the job. Is this
correct, and if so, is there a solution, other than purchasing additional
Adobe products?

2. I have several docs in Pagemaker 4.0 format. Will Pagemaker 6.5 convert
these to PDF, or will I encounter the same problem as with Frame?

3. Does anyone know of a practical technique for transferring files between
Pagemaker and Frame, other than cut and paste? So far, I've been unable to
establish any real compatibility between these two file formats.

4. Is anyone else here using the new WordPerfect, and do you have any
experience with its WP to PDF capabilities? My first few conversions appear
perfect, but I haven't tried all the features or functions yet. Just don't
want to wast my time if there are major bugs or shortcomings hiding in the
shadows.

Assistance with any or all of these issues will be appreciated.

Regards,
RD

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=