Re: What does Microsoft use?

Subject: Re: What does Microsoft use?
From: "Robyn M. Nace" <robyn -at- BIT-NET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:18:27 -0400

David Chisma wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As a FrameMaker user in my old job and now a Word user in my new job, I've
> been wondering, what application do Microsoft staff use to create their
> manuals? Word?

I worked at Microsoft. The division I was with used Word. It's *possible*
that
other divisions use FrameMaker, but MS is big on using its own software, so
it's unlikely.
--
-Robyn

"No, my powers can only be used for good."

http://www.bit-net.com/~robyn/

Now appearing in Little Shop of Horrors!
August 19-22 @ the Downstairs Theatre in downtown Nashua

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=