Docushare was RE: search tool?

Subject: Docushare was RE: search tool?
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- OEE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:11:52 -0400

Scott,

I've been looking into this problem also (in my spare time :-)
and am intrigued with a Xerox product, called Docushare, which
they are now selling as software only (previously you had to buy
one of their machines). This product runs as a server (on a server?),
so I've not yet had a chance to do more than read the web site info
& look at their example sites. You might want to do the same:

http://docushare.xerox.com/

(I'm not affiliated with Xerox at all)

If anyone on the list has experience with Docushare,
I'd love to hear it!

Jessica N. Lange mailto:jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Technical Communicator, Ohio Electronic Engravers, Inc.