Disapearing PowerPoint notes

Subject: Disapearing PowerPoint notes
From: claire <claire -at- CTL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:17:02 +0100

Dear All,

I have a perplexing problem.

I am using PowerPoint 97 to create training presentation slides with notes.

In a couple of the presentations I know that I have written the notes. I know I have saved the notes but on re-opening the file the notes are missing. Not all the notes only some pages.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so were you able to recover the lost notes and how?

Does it relate to the size of the presentation? It's only happening to the larger files.

I've checked my PC for viruses and it's been given a clean bill of health.

I have had my registry 'played' with by an IT person recently, but before the most recent note disappearing act. Could this be a registry problem?

As usual with technical glitches it's hit right on a deadline. I was just opening the file for a final check before printing. I would rather recover the lost info. than  recreate. Can anyone help?

Regards

Claire Kapiri