can you create table "styles" in MSword

Subject: can you create table "styles" in MSword
From: Ellen Lidington <elidington -at- NETSCAPE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:04:21 PDT

Can any of you MSWord experts tell me if you can create table "styles" like
paragraph styles. I am trying to create a corporate standard template and I
would like to include a standard table that comes up when you select Insert
Table. I can't find anything in the help about it. It seems like there must be
a way to do it and I just haven't uncovered the right rock. Thanks for any
help you can provide.

Ellen Lidington
Lead Technical Writer
TSCentral