Off-topic (please don't hurt me)

Subject: Off-topic (please don't hurt me)
From: Metzger Karen <Metzger_Karen -at- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:59:12 -0400

About public Web page hosts:
I have a question (below) that would be appropriately posted to a Webmaster
listserver. Is there such a listserver that anyone can point me to? A
response to my question would be equally welcome...

My question:
Are there any public web hosts "out there" that provide secure web
space--say, something that can be password-protected and whose transmissions
are encrypted?

Thanks for bearing with me.
kcm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=